The weather outside may be frightful but your skin could be so delightful. Here’s our top five reasons to get a facial:
- The Weather – Winter winds wreak havoc on your skin and really dry it out causing blotchy red patches of dry skin. Going from nice warm heating out into the blustery cold and rain and back again, especially when you’re out shopping can plague your pores and dust and dirt gets trapped in them. Our beauty therapists recommend a Tri-Enzyme Facial to resurface your skin and get it fighting fit to face the January Sales!
- New Year, New Skin –Everyone makes New Year’s resolutions about losing weight or saving money, but what about saving your skin? Say Auld Lang Syne to your wrecked and ravaged skin from the party season and clear out all the left over make-up by treating yourself to a Crystal Clear Deluxe Facial to get rid of the gunk and start 2014 clean and fresh!
- Put a little Spring in your skin –Just because the weather outside is dull and dreary, your skin doesn’t have to be! We recommend an Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial to rejuvenate your skin after a long hard year and give your skin a nice warm glow to get through the winter!
- Make an Eye-Catching Difference – Lack of sleep over the festive season can start to catch up on us in January and cause deep dark circles around the eyes. Make sure the only bags you have are shopping bags by having a luxury Eye Treatment to make your eyes stand out from the crowd!
- Treat yourself – Give yourself a pick-me-up in the New Year by having a relaxing Modern Skin facial which leaves you looking and feeling great. Even if you don’t have that much time a Mini Facial is a great lunch hour treat to freshen up for the rest of the day!